Jackie Chan in Poland [OMG!] [News]


So yesterday, there I was in my room, ticking Jackie Chan movies which I have already seen off the list and I suddenly heard on TV: “Jackie Chan is in Poland”...
 
What?! You mean like right here, right now?! My brain just went on reset for a minute and the news flash provided the explanation:
Namely, Jackie is currently shooting a movie in Prague and, during his time off, he decided to drop by to Wrocław in Poland and do some sightseeing. The luckiest fans could meet him in the areas of the Old Town and Solny Square. Jackie even gave a short TV interview in the middle of a street.
 

(Picture source: http://www.wykop.pl)
I was ready to grab my camera and a dvd copy of Shanghai Noon, but unfortunately Wrocław is 230 km from where I live. With a little luck, I could have got there before sunset, but Jackie would have probably left by then.
Nevertheless, some Poles joked about the whole situation on the Internet:
“Perhaps he will meet some local drunken masters.”
“Don’t mind Jackie, who’s the big dragon behind him?!”
“I was in the queue to the NHS. He was there too! He was waiting to get to a GP.”
“He most certainly didn’t want any trouble :)”
“He would smash the Old Town to pieces in a few secs, if he wanted to!”
Well, that would be it. I hope that Jackie spent a pleasant day in Wrocław. As for you, dear readers, please stay tuned for my Police Story series reviews, on which I am currently working. Oh and Jackie, if you’ll ever be in the area of Bydgoszcz: We can hang in my crib, I’ll show you my hood.
Sources:
https://www.wykop.pl/link/4402143/jackie-chan-przyjechal-do-wroclawia-znany-gwiazdor-spacerowal-po-rynku/strona/3/
http://www.wykop.pl/ramka/4402143/jackie-chan-przyjechal-do-wroclawia-znany-gwiazdor-spacerowal-po-rynku/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on due to recent spam postings.