Annual Blog Post Update

Dear Readers, this annual post is going to be a bit shorter than the previous ones because I’m constantly busy. Lol
To be honest, managing this blog has been a humbling experience for the past eight years, and I feel very proud that I did manage to realise most of my plans for the year 2023 concerned with writing. That is, I wrote several reviews of Nobuhiko Obayashi’s releases, I also wrote an article devoted to Haruki Murakami, and (what is more) I released the second part of my article series Rising Sun over Hollywood: American Imaginings of the Japanese Setting in Cinema.
I’m especially proud of the fact that in spite of personal setbacks and professional responsibilities, I managed to write 44 posts in 2023. Well, the initial goal was to get to 52 posts, but 44 is better than nothing.
All in all, I will certainly continue blogging, but I don’t want to make any specific plans for 2024. I will just go with the flow and make an update whenever time permits. For the year 2024 my ultimate goal is to take care of physical and mental health, and to become a better teacher for my students.
Well, that’s it from me. As I wrote the previous year, Thank You for being here. I send you warmest wishes. Please keep on appreciating the grandeur of East Asian Cinema.
«Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us»

3 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you'll still be around on the blogging realm. Looking forward to your posts as they come about. Your real life is ultimately more important and I sincerely hope that you stay in good health this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for kind words, Rise :) I will try to do my best when it comes to writing. I'm eyeing potential projects to tackle, but nothing is solid yet. I'm wishing you all the best and all the good health for 2024, and I also look forward to your posts.

      Delete
    2. You're always welcome. I think flexible plans this early in the year is best!

      Delete

Comment moderation is switched on due to recent spam postings.