[Editorials Update] January-April 2021

This is the first batch of 2021 editorials which I posted on my blog as well as other sites devoted to Asian cinema and dramas. As I have explained in my original post, I do not want to have subscribers of my blog (especially those from the mailing list) missing out on the content that is posted elsewhere. Therefore, I am providing a concise update about my publications in a post form. I have decided to release this notification post early this year (it was originally scheduled for June) because I am going to be held up with work responsibilities throughout May. This batch includes articles, interviews, special reviews published between January and April 2021. I hope that you will enjoy these and please feel free to share your thoughts either via email or in the comments. In addition, if you have missed important news about me changing blog subscription options, then please head over to this post.


Blog
 
The Yurei - Grimoire of Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on due to recent spam postings.